Saturday, August 13, 2011

So much to tell, so little time.

August. I'd forgotten what it's like. Miss B is home from Chicago, home to a new awesome bedroom created on a deadline and on a budget by Hubby C and me. I'll take pictures soon, but boy oh boy, has my husband clocked some serious hours painting things around here. Walls. Ceilings. Floors. Furniture. It looks amazing.

Today I'm off to facilitate a workshop on cooking local foods with your kids. If you're around, you can meet me at the Farmers' Market at 11:00. I'll tell the rest of you all about it as soon as I can.

In the mean time, I made jam.



And you can read all about that right here.

2 comments:

  1. hey we're painting and jamming too ! I'm going to try the blueberry basil combo. My best jam ever is plum and dried ancho chili.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plum and dried ancho chili? That sounds amazing! I'm so glad I'm getting experimental with jam. There's a whole sticky, sugary world out there to discover...

    ReplyDelete